Saturday, May 2, 2009

Visit with family...







Well I just got back from a very short visit with my daughter and granddaughters. They all live in Southern California and have very busy lives. My daughter, Jenifer, picked me up at the airport and we had a day and a half together. It was so very nice to see her, talk with her, enjoy her and see what her daily life consists of. I really like the area she lives in. Her car is very comfortable and we even put the top down. We ate gelatto, bought lots of candy at the most amazing candy store (I think it is a destination playland for kids of all ages) and ate our way through our short visit. I got to see and visit with my two granddaughters which was a treat for sure. We even went to Amy's work and got to see her in action waiting on tables and taking care of everyone at the pool tables too.We went to Amber's place and saw her brand new baby chinchillas along with the mom, Ruby, and dad, Emilio. They are so soft and cute. Amber says they are the cutest $100 bills ever. That is how much a baby sells for. We got to enjoy an Asian buffet dinner with the girls and their boyfriends and that was fun.I wish my visit had been longer however Jenifer had to work and at least now we know we can get together. She and I met my hubby for dinner and then she drove home to prepare for her week of work. She is a notary and certified loan signer. Her info is here http://www.creativeresourcesolutions.com/ if you are interested. She has managed to survive the downturn and still support herself and I am very proud of her and her hard work. Hubby was working in another part of So Cal and I needed to be with him for evening engagements. We dined with friends and got to catch up on how everyone is doing. I am very grateful for the time I got to spend with my family. I love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.