Friday, June 5, 2009

Fabric photos...







Okay. After closing the door last evening on this fabric inventory, sort, reorganize project that myself and my Saucy Chick partner Lorraine (SCL) began yesterday and then blogging about it last night I decided to open this sewing room door this morning. YIKES!!! I just had to get the camera and record this mess with photos. This doesn't even include the six bins of fabrics that are currently in the studio under the desk.
When I said I have a lot of fabrics it must have been an understatement. As you can see in picture 2 the stack of fabrics is definitely larger than the size of each shelf in picture 1. What magic shrink technique can I use to fit the two together? I do have some labels that need to be removed from some fabrics so that will eliminate bulk and allow more space. :o) lol
I just had to post these pics so you could put the previous post into perspective.
This project is going to be continued Monday...
Until then have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your creative spirits. Our weather here in NorCal is less than summer warm. We had an incredible lightening and rain storm two nights ago and now it is rather cool and breezy. I think I hear my name being called. Yes, the lovely weeds outside are awaiting my attention. At least with the rain the ground might be a little less stubborn and let me have all of the "weed" and not just a portion of it as usual. Yes, I hear you calling me and I will be right out...



1 comment:

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.