Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello September...


Hello September and welcome. August has come and gone in what seemed like record time this year. It was a very busy month and I enjoyed it very much. Even getting older wasn't so bad. I had wonderful times with family and friends celebrating and enjoying food, laughter, shopping and stories. So now we welcome September. The evenings are getting just a little cooler and it is beginning to feel like fall is in the air.
So with the coming of September I am reminded that Christmas is not far away. Therefore I have begun to work on projects that I always set aside. No photos for this post as dear hubby has my camera with him in Bonneville at the Salt Flats. I sewed some comfort dolls to send to Pat Winter. www.comfortdolls.blogspot.com This is a wonderful effort and you should check it out. Nothing feels better than giving to others.
I had some vintage Christmas stocking panels and decided to make those. I already have plans for them this year. I also have more projects to finish however I thought it was amazing I got this much done.
Now I am on to more projects which I will share later.
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the upcoming Labor Day weekend. Stay safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.