Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday Monday...

Let me see what this week holds in store for me.
I still await the arrival of my new monitor.
I continue to use Mr. C's notebook computer.
Sunday was a wonderfully rainy day with lots of water falling and filling the water table of Mother Earth.
Our pond is full to overflowing.
I made an interesting dinner...We had a friend join us...Life is good!
Progress has been made on a project and I shall share photos soon.
Saturday was a small craft fair and I was able to purchase a couple of gifts for the holidays.
I hope to have a super productive week. It is up to me and I know I can achieve my goals.
What are you working on? Do you make certain you do something just for yourself each day?
May you each have a wonderful week ahead.
Happy creating...

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    Have to be bussy too, many angels and all kind of other things,to make---to have some ready for the hollydayes.
    Have a great week,
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to do something little for myself each day...but it doesn't work out that way. I do feel that I am productive, though. Perhaps to a fault. Can you believe my hibiscus is still blooming?? But, I have to tell you, it used to bloom yellow and now it is deep orange! Maybe I will blog about it soon! I had to tell you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.