Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Farewell 2014...


As we bid farewell to 2014 Mr. C and I are also sorting through and shredding many years of tax records.  We had boxes back to 1991 for his company that we decided was time to eliminate from long term storage.  Many many hours of sorting and recycling and shredding our space feels lighter now.  You can only imagine in this world of "identity theft" threats we had to honestly read every piece of paper to be certain there was nothing easily found like social security numbers for us and former employees.  Our eyes were crossed as we plowed through box after box after box. Whew!
Now we can begin a brand new year fresh and clean.  It feels good.
2014 was an interesting year and we were able to fulfil our travel desires.  I still have yet to share parts of our amazing trip we took.  We were able to enjoy family and friends throughout the year too.
As 2015 quickly approaches I am looking forward to somehow slowing down the daily weekly monthly frantic pace and enjoying more of the daily journey we are on.  However, our calendar is already pretty full for each month and I am hoping to keep some blank spaces just for watching the clouds overhead or the leaves sprouting green on bare branches or ...well you know what I am saying. I truly hope each and every one of you wonderful blog friends have a safe and perfect celebration to ring in the New Year.  I am so grateful for all of you and this blog community we share that I know I will continue my blog and hope to share inspiration as well as Creative Bliss.  I will be reassessing what I wish to accomplish this 2015.  My annual word has not found me as of yet however I feel like one word might not be appropriate for me this new year.  I feel like my journey might require a compilation of my previous words in order for me to actually get on track with what makes me the most satisfied and happiest.  I shall be pondering this for another while.
Blessings with Peace and Joy and Love and Health for all of 2015...

17 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family, you are a constant inspiration for me,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2015 is such an amazing year for you, Sherry!! May it bring you much love, endless happiness and many, many blessings!! Happy New Year :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    Cleaning out the old helps bring in good new : )
    I am cleaning up my art room a bit today too, hoping to bring in new inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorting through anything is time consuming which is why I've done little organizing over the winter break. Good for you getting rid of all those unnecessary papers. Wishing you all the best for the coming year. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pondering going on here as well. I know it feels good to have all those papers shredded and destroyed, not having to look at them any more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Wow, that is a lot of years to off load. Good for you. I believe you'll be lightly leaping about your studio spreading bliss all over the place in this coming year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you many happy hours of Creative Bliss my dear! I hope 2015 is a wonderful year for you and Mr. C and that many more of your special dreams will come true for you. I hope you have many days of looking at clouds and enjoying slow relaxing visits with family and friends. I wish you great joy in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And a Happy New Year to you and Mr. C!!!! Look forward to many, many more enlightening posts from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have all that paper to clean out but I do have a lot of cabinets and closets that need some purging! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we are all a bit guilty of hoarding and collecting things. wonder if a word has come to mind yet I hope to read what it is soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like you i need to cull so much this year ..at my age i do not need all this stuff which has become a liability each time i have to move....the joy of renting....good luck with your cleanout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, Sherry! I plan on spending some time purging today. It always seems to start the new year right!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you and Mr. C, Sherry! May it be filled with lots of time for cloud and leaf watching, along with much Creative Bliss! xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year!!!! with less clutter!!!!!

    Thank you for your faithful visits and encouraging words my dear.

    ~ Violet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sherry,
    Cleaning out is so wonderful, when being finished doing it !! I know!! Thank you for your kind friendship in 2014, I look forward to new blog visits between us in 2015, and wishes you all the best and happy hours in the year just started!! Happy New Year my friend ! xo, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year. Hope 2015 brings you all that you have asked for and wished for. Decluttering is a task we all have to take some time. I am looking forward to doing so myself. I have so much stuff to clean out in my craft room though. The rest of my home is pretty much cleaned out. I am pretty good on keeping up with that. I plan on doing some destashing some of my crafty things. I have way more than I want to have.
    Looking forward to your blog post during the year.
    Crafty hugs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year, Sherry, to you and Mr. C.! Wishing you a year filled with good health, happiness, and much creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.